Size: 30 veg capsules
ProThrivers Wellness Energy contains adaptogenic herbs that may support healthy function of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, mitochondria, and the immune system.*
Support Healthy Energy Levels
ProThrivers Wellness Energy contains adaptogenic herbs that may support healthy function of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, mitochondria, and the immune system.* The ingredients are intended to work together to support key processes for healthy energy levels.
• Rhodiola: Rhodiola rosea is rich in phenolic compounds, known to have strong antioxidant properties.1
• Cordyceps: The mycelium of Cordyceps may provide free radical scavenging capacity according to in vivo studies.*2-5
• Ginseng: Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
• Eleuthero: (Eleuthero senticosus).
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant, particularly in the mitochondrial membrane.*6-8
About ProThrivers Wellness
The ProThrivers line of products has been specifically designed with the guidance of Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, a respected naturopath for 20 years and an expert in thriver care. Her present clinical focus is on addressing the needs of this specific population of thrivers using evidence-informed strategies. In addition, Dr. Alschuler is a thriver herself and uses her own experience to better understand their unique challenges.
1. Brown R et al. Rhodiola rosea: A Phytomedicinal Overview. HerbalGram. 2002;56:40-52
2. Liu WC, Wang SC, Tsai ML, et al. Radiat Res. 2006 Dec;166(6):900–7.
3. Xun C, Shen N, Li B, et al. Int J Radiat Biol. 2008 Feb;84(2):139-49. doi: 10.1080/09553000701797070.
4. Cheung JK, Li J, Cheung AW, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Jul 6;124(1):61-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.04.010. Epub 2009 Apr 11.
5. Yue K, Ye M, Zhou Z, Sun W, Lin X. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2013;65(4):474-93.
6. Na MH, Seo EY, Kim WK. Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter;3(4):265–71. doi: 10.4162/nrp.2009.3.4.265. Epub 2009 Dec 31.
7. Selvakumar E, Hsieh TC. J Hematol Oncol. 2008 May 30;1:4. doi: 10.1186/1756-8722-1-4.
8. Yoo TH, Lee JH, Chun HS, Chi SG. Antican Drugs. 2013 Jul;24(6):555–65. doi:
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule